The Vault Unsealed is the name of the 1.2 game patch released on May 29, 2013.
- Level cap raised to 32
- New suburb: “The Vault”
- New Wilderness level: “The Broken Stair”
- Elven races now available (Draug, Riven)
- PVP Tournament Event
- New PVP arena map
- Paragon Mode
Warder skill changes:
- Spiral Slice: Added a 3 second 20% slow.
- Warder’s Shout: Changed the knockback to a 1.25 second stun.
- Made a very large amount of balance and stat changes to the game.
- Added option to control player rendering in suburbs.
- Removed the ability to mail items.
- Added a tooltip to display more advanced Energy information.
- Changed the special effects and sound effects for Arcanist abilities.
- Added a button in the chat bar to broadcast global messages.
- Changed the emote icon.
- Minimum level for PVP activities is now 11.
- Lots of dungeons got another environmental pass, looks way better.
- Added starter gift bundle redeemable via a key.
- Made Refuge and Heartland Road look a little brighter.
- Added a system message broadcast announcing PVP tournament winners.
- Added more items to the honor shop.
- Added a loading progress bar to the level loading screen.
- Added drag-able anchor to the overlay minimap.
- Added transparency slider to the overlay minimap.
- Changed the Delton Station challenges to all be Boss Raids.
- Improved the tutorial levels.
- Improved tutorial quest tracking.
- Rebalanced crafting material costs.
Fixed these issues:
- Energy bars could be used while energy was full.
- PVP honor shop GUI errors.
- PVP tournaments queuing frequently didn’t work properly.
- Filtering issues in the Events GUI.
- Challenges with a minimum team size of 1 showed the ironman button.
- Excessive camera shake in combat.
- Player names were visible during the opening cut scene.
- The UI sometimes disappearing when equipping a steambike while on a jetpack.
- The quest “Manor War” was droppable. Players that accidentally did so can take up the quest again from Jost right outside of the Heartland Road town.
- Some items didn’t have a confirmation box when opening/using them cost Electrum.
- Items could not be salvaged if the inventory was full.
- PVP tournament winners didn’t get proper rewards
- PVP tournaments were not giving correct combat results
- PVP tournament rewards didn’t have mouse-over tooltips
- Level up mails didn’t display the correct message.
- Tooltip on time-limited items didn’t auto refresh when counting minutes.
- PVP tournament signup button didn’t have the correct feedback when you were eligible to enter.
- The minimap scale button sometimes displayed the wrong information.
- Some dungeons had incorrect names.
- It was possible to get stuck in certain doorways.
- Flags glitching out if anti-aliasing was disabled.
- The market place had search issues and useless item quality filters.
- Optimized level loading process to make it less likely to be stuck in the loading screen.
- Added decorations to Delton, Delton Station and Heartland Road areas.
- Removed useless challenge rewards.
- Obsolete Mod Blanks now become a gift bundle that gives players a new Mod Blank.
- Improved target switching when pressing the “tab” key.
What did not get in this patch:
- VIP System
- Siege of the Spire event
(Both slated for 1.3)